- Visit our website at lyfstone.com
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events
- “Website,” we are referring to any website of ours that references or links to this policy
- “Services,” we are referring to our Website, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- to enable your use of the App, or/and the portal.
2. The personal Information we process
2.1 How is the personal information processed
When you are registered as a user you are required to submit certain personal information. The submission of personal information is voluntarily, and you may at any time withdraw your consent(s) to our processing by contacting Calpro (see section 8), but your submission and our processing of the personal information is a prerequisite for using the App and Services, and to enable its functionality.
2.2 Personal Information we process and the purpose for processing
The personal information we process is your:
- Address (street/postcode/city)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
2.3 Non-Personal Information
- Phone brand, model and name
- App version, Reader version, Batch number and expiry date
- Choice of language
Collectively the information described in section 2.2 and 2.3 is hereinafter called “Personal Information”. We may also collect and store anonymous and non-Personal Information such as traffic statistics, device types etc. from unregistered visitors or users of our Services. That data is not identifiable to any individual.
3. Legal Grounds for processing
3.1 The legal grounds for processing your Personal Information in connection with your use of the App and the portal.
3.2 Sharing of personal information
You hereby accept that Calpro may share your Personal Information with service providers, and partners who assist with some of the processing and storage (“Sub-processors”), provided that Calpro has entered into Data Processing Agreement with such Sub-processors, wherein the Sub-processor undertakes to process your Personal Information with the same level of security as Calpro. If you consent to us transferring your Personal Information to Sub-processors for the purposes above, please tick to confirm: I agree ☐ Calpro will not disclose any Personal Information to any governmental body, except when necessary to comply with the law or a valid and binding order of a law enforcement agency. Calpro may update your Personal Information through contact with the health care provider who registered you.
4. How we process and use your personal information
Your Personal Information will be made available to the health care provider which registered you as a Lyfstone user. The Personal Information will be used to facilitate the use of Lyfstone. We also use your Personal Information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our App and Services. Calpro may use anonymized and aggregated data to monitor statistics related to use of our App and Services in order to identify use trends, help design future improvements, and ensure the efficacy and safety of our products and services.
5. Where we process your personal information
Your Personal Information will be stored on servers which are located at Digiplex, Ulvenveien 89B, 0581 Oslo, Norway. Calpro maintain servers at multiple locations to prevent data loss. Calpro may occasionally temporarily disable servers for maintenance purposes. Back up site is Oslo Science Park, Gaustadallèen 21, 0349 Oslo, Norway.
6. Security of personal information
Your personal information is transmitted across SSL encrypted connections only. Only authorized personnel may have access to your Personal Information, and for technical and support purposes only. We only collect and process the Personal Information that is strictly necessary for the functioning of the App and portal, and only for the period it is necessary, i e. as long as you are a user of the App or portal We recommend you log out of the App and any other Services when not in use to prevent any risk of misuse. All passwords you provide are encrypted (via a one-way hash) and Calpro have no access to your password. If you forget your password, you can request a new one here: https:// portal.lyfstone.com/accounts/password/reset/ and a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address provided by you when registering. You should not tell anyone your password, and we recommend that you use a different password from any other site or service. If you suspect that your password may have become known to anyone or your email account is compromised, we recommend changing your password.
7. Your rights
7.1 Right to access
You have a right to access and receive a copy of the Personal Information we process about you. Either by access through the App or by contacting your Clinic Admin for Lyfstone or Calpro (see section 8 below).
7.2 Right to rectification
You have a right to rectify inaccurate Personal Information. In order to do this, you must contact your Clinic Admin for Lyfstone or Calpro (see section 8 below) and we will correct the information as requested by you.
7.3 Right to be forgotten
Calpro will store your Personal Information until it is no longer needed for its intended purposes. The Clinic Admin for Lyfstone at your clinic is responsible for determining when the processing is no longer necessary and must notify Calpro. Calpro will delete Personal Information no longer than 2 weeks after receiving notification from your Clinic Admin to delete the Personal Information. In any event you have the right to delete the Personal Data, or make Calpro delete the Personal Information about you when
- the Personal Information is no longer necessary to obtain the purposes herein;
- you no longer consent to the processing;
- you object to the processing;
- the Personal Data has been unlawfully processed
7.4 Right to restrict processing
You have the right to restrict Calpro’s processing of Personal Information if
- you contest the accuracy of the Personal Information;
- the processing is unlawful;
- we no longer need the Personal Information
- you need it in connection with a legal claim;
- you have objected to the processing and are pending the decision
7.5 Right to object
You may at any time object to the processing of your Personal Information. If you do, we shall no longer process your Personal Information.
7.6 Right to data portability
The Personal Information shall be portable, meaning that you have the right to receive your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to be able to transfer this information to whomever you choose.
7.7 Right to file a complaint
8. Contact Calpro
All requests to Calpro, including those concerning rectification, erasure or restriction of Personal Information, should use the following contact information:
Telephone number: +47 40 00 42 79
Email address: support@Calpro.no
Postal address: Arnstein Arnebergs vei 30, 1366 Lysaker